We acknowledge our responsibility to the planet and are continuously seeking new ways to reduce the environmental impact of our operations. ‘Sustainability’ for us, is a best practice that is embedded into every aspect of our business.
A full asset evaluation is conducted as part of all our contract mobilizations to identify the opportunities where we can implement energy and cost savings in our portfolio. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint, which in turn produces triple bottom line benefits. Some of our sustainable practices include;
- Resource efficiency management strategy to reduce utility consumption
- Base-lining, utility consumption tracking Vs target and reporting
- Green procurement practices
- Implementation of green office guidelines
- Waste reduction & recycling