Client: Innoventures Education
Raffles World Academy imparts world-class holistic education by offering a combination of International Baccalaureate Programmes and Cambridge International programmes. The school has an international population of close to 1,990 students from more than 88 nationalities and an equally diverse academic and administrative team. RWA is a regular member of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and is a Cambridge International Examinations Centre (CIE).
Raffles World Academy has a well-appointed campus built on 30,000 square metres of land in the Umm Suqueim area of Dubai.
Contract Starts: 2015
Contract Status: Ongoing
Location: Umm Suqeim
Facility type: School
Contracting model: Hard Services
Scope of services
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP)
- Civil works
- Management of Integrated Facilities Services
- Facilities Services to Building Common Areas and Community Areas
- Engineering Services (HVAC, Electrical Systems, Plumbing Systems, Building fabric Maintenance )
- Specialized ELV systems Maintenance
- Conduct Daily MEP inspection & Report Submission